* Ready for 1 – 2 years of pile driving?
* Ready for massive air pollution?
* Ready for hundreds and hundreds of diesel truck trips, tug and ship diesel smoke and equipment diesel?
Diesel is extremely toxic to health and the environment.
* Ready for even more train and truck trips, train horns during sleep hours and excessive noise levels?
* Concerned about the future uses of the property and what Tenants might do? Concerned with Port or future Port Tenant’s and their impact on our air quality and noise levels?
Please sign our petition for:
1) Permanent air quality monitoring and enforcement at Terminal 5 and impacted vicinities
2) City of Seattle, DPD, to acquire effective methods to monitor and enforce excessive noise – especially during sleep hours.